Security appliance, 10/100/1000 Mbps, NAT, VPN, firewall
Industrial routers for remote maintenance and cybersecurity
Our robust industrial routers connect various networks via cable (LAN router and NAT router) or mobile network (2G/3G/4G/5G) for the remote maintenance and protection of your local network. A large number of products feature integrated VPN and firewall functions. For the highest level of security, the mGuard routers protect against cyber attacks and malware.More information
- Product type
- External memory
- Connection method
- Degree of protection
- Ambient temperature (operation) (°C)
Router, 10/100 Mbps, NAT
Multiband omnidirectional antenna for wall or mast mounting, 0.6 GHz ... 6 GHz, gain: 3 dBi ... 7 dBi, degree of protection: IP66, connection: SMA (male), incl. 5 m connecting cable, mounting bracket, and mast clamps
Security appliance, 10/100 Mbps, NAT, advanced firewall, functionally extendable with licenses
Industrial 5G router (5G NR, SA/NSA), EU device, fallback to 4G (LTE Advanced Pro) and 3G (HSPA+), 4-port switch, firewall, NAT, IPsec and OpenVPN, 4x SMA-F antenna sockets, SMS and email transmission, 4 DI, 2 DO
Remote maintenance router, 10/100/1000 Mbps, NAT, VPN, firewall
Industrial 4G LTE router, European version, fallback to 3G UMTS/HSPA+ and 2G GPRS/EDGE, 2 Ethernet interfaces, firewall, NAT, IPsec and OpenVPN support, 2x SMA-F antenna socket, SMS and e-mail transmission, 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output
Industrial NAT firewall, Unmanaged Switch, comprehensive NAT functionality, intelligent stateful inspection firewall, protection without configuration in Easy Protect Mode, Firewall Assistant as a simple configuration wizard, non-blocking validation of the configuration in test mode
Industrial 4G LTE router, EU device, 3G (UMTS/HSPA) and 2G (GPRS/EDGE) fallback, WLAN access point 802.11a/b/g/n, 150 Mbps, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, 2-port switch, firewall, NAT, IPsec and OpenVPN support, 4 DI, 2 DO
Security appliance, 10/100 Mbps, NAT, advanced firewall, VPN, functionally extendable with licenses
FL mGuard 2100/4300 security routers
Powerful security appliance for industrial networks
Thanks to comprehensive security functions, the mGuard security routers protect your industrial network against unauthorized access by people or malware. The proven mGuard security technology enables you to control and safeguard communication within your production network.
- Thanks to the high processing speed, the mGuard security router achieves a data throughput of almost 1,000 Mbps
- Comprehensive security functions such as stateful inspection firewall, Network Address Translation, and Stealth mode
- The central management software, mGuard Device Manager, enables easy and efficient system configuration, maintenance, and operation, especially when a large number of mGuard security routers are installed
- Thanks to the high processing speed of the mGuard security routers, data flow within your network is not slowed down
- High level of security through proven mGuard security technology and over 20 years of experience in cybersecurity
- Long-term software maintenance and high security through timely updates enable many years of use
Industrial 5G router – TC ROUTER
For public and private 5G networks
The new TC ROUTER 5004T-5G EU is a cellular router for wireless Ethernet communications over 5G networks. It is suitable for remote maintenance and remote control applications. The router features high data rates and enables easy and secure remote access to industrial applications.
- 5G router (5G NR, 3GPP Rel. 15) with 4G (LTE Advanced Pro) and 3G (HSPA+) fallback
- Four Ethernet ports (Gigabit)
- Four digital inputs and two digital outputs
- Extended temperature range of -40°C … +70°C
- GRE TAP tunnel for tunneling Layer 2 protocols such as PROFINET
- For public and private networks (SA/NSA)
- Maximum bandwidth for data-intensive applications
- VPN and stateful inspection firewall for secure communication over public networks
- Space-saving industrial design for DIN rail mounting with complete operation on the front panel
- Router control and monitoring via SMS or digital inputs and outputs
Secure remote maintenance
When it comes to remote maintenance for industrial systems distributed around the world, Phoenix Contact provides a wide range of robust and future-oriented industrial routers for wired or wireless remote access to networks. These products feature modern security mechanisms such as VPN, IPsec encryption, and integrated firewalls. This means you have the ability to establish connections to your machines and systems anywhere and at any time, and can perform maintenance and service work quickly and efficiently.
Corresponding accessories for cellular routers
Phoenix Contact provides suitable cellular antennas and antenna cables to ensure that your cellular routers communicate reliably. Depending on the installation location, choose between omnidirectional antennas for mounting on control cabinets, wall mounting, mast mounting, or for direct installation on the device. Accessories such as the corresponding surge protection complete the package.
For more information on selecting the right antenna and correctly installing it, go to our flyer “10 antenna rules”.
Industrial cybersecurity protects networked industrial systems and plants from attacks, data espionage, failures due to viruses, malware, and misuse. After all, cyberattacks and malware can cause a great deal of damage, from loss of know-how, images, and data to expensive downtime and personnel costs for correcting damage, all the way to high ransom demands.
That’s why we provide security routers and industrial firewalls that are specifically designed to meet the needs of industry and monitor data traffic in the network. Only the data traffic you want is allowed; unauthorized access attempts are blocked. This increases the availability of your systems.