Mobile thermal transfer printer for marking materials in cartridge format. The printer can print materials in continuous format up to a material width of 24 mm.
The THERMOMARK PRIME mobile printer is not only ideal for desk-based use – it can also be used for creating markings on site, directly where you need them. The marking system is ready for stand-alone use thanks to the integrated marking software and powerful rechargeable battery. The mobile THERMOMARK GO SERIES printers are flexible, compact companions for maintenance and repair work.More information
- Product type
- Print resolution
- Printing system
Ink ribbon cartridge, for THERMOMARK PRIME for printing product groups UCT..., US..., and UM..., roll length: 70 m, width: 110 mm, color: black
Power supply unit incl. 4 adapters for operation of the THERMOMARK GO and THERMOMARK GO.K / THERMOFOX printers.
Mobile thermal transfer printer for marking materials in cartridge format incl. accessories in a practical case. The printer can print materials in continuous format up to a material width of 24 mm.
Shoulder bag for storing the THERMOMARK GO.K / THERMOFOX mobile printer as well as necessary accessory parts
Battery for mobile operation of the THERMOMARK GO and THERMOMARK GO.K / THERMOFOX printers.
Practical and robust case for storing the THERMOMARK GO and THERMOMARK GO.K mobile printers as well as necessary accessories. The case provides space for nine material cartridges.
Charging cradle for charging the THERMOMARK GO ACCU battery (0805009), which is required for mobile operation of the THERMOMARK GO and THERMOMARK GO.K / THERMOFOX printers.
Flexible shoulder bag and belt pouch in one for the THERMOMARK GO mobile printer. Additional pockets provide space for a smartphone and materials.
Mobile thermal transfer printer for card materials, including power supply unit, Euro/US power cable, and USB cable. User manual printed in German and English. Magazine for UCT-TM... sheets and magazine for US-... cards. One packing unit each UCT-TM 6, US-EMLP (85,6x54), ink ribbon cartridge = 70 m
- Software on board: easy data entry, thanks to the touch screen and fully integrated marking software
- Energy on board: equipped with energy management and replaceable, rechargeable high-performance batteries
- Versatile use: extensive material portfolio consisting of countless products for a wide range of applications in industrial identification
Mobile printing systems THERMOMARK PRIME, THERMOMARK GO, and THERMOMARK GO.K
A consistent industrial identification system involves a great deal of effort in extensive systems. With mobile printing systems, you can make tasks and work processes more independent and flexible. Print the required identification at your desk or right on site in your application. The THERMOMARK PRIME and the THERMOMARK GO SERIES systems allow you to realize a wide range of printing jobs very easily, tailored ideally to your requirements.
Versatile stand-alone printing system THERMOMARK PRIME
The locations of use and requirements for industrial identification are as numerous as they are varied: From centrally organized industry assemblies to technical supply units. The mobile THERMOMARK PRIME thermal transfer printer covers this variety with its wide range of marking materials in both card and sheet formats. With integrated software and a high-performance rechargeable battery, it can also be used for autonomous marking in the field, in addition to desktop operation.
- Easy data entry with the touch screen and fully integrated marking software
- Easy energy management with replaceable high-performance rechargeable battery
- Versatile in application: Extensive material portfolio includes countless products for terminal, conductor and cable, device, and plant marking
Professional marking on-site THERMOMARK GO
The mobile THERMOMARK GO label printer and the MARKING system app allow you to create labels for industrial identification directly on site. Simply design the markings on your smart device and send them to the printer. The THERMOMARK GO also processes pre-punched labels, similarly to desktop printing systems. The innovative material design makes it possible for every label to be printed without material waste.
- Create labels for industrial identification on site: Operate the mobile label printer entirely from your smart device
- Identification made easy: The MARKING system app guides users through the marking process
- Modern interfaces: Connect to your smart device wirelessly via Bluetooth or NFC
- Maximum scope of application: A wide range of applications in addition to pre-punched labels for greater flexibility and even easier identification
MARKING system app
The MARKING system app features a unique, mobile interface for the smart, networked selection and creation of marking files. It provides you access to the most common marking functions that are specially optimized for mobile use. Together with the battery-powered mobile printing systems, creating clearly legible and durable marking solutions could not be easier. The Application Guide also helps you find the right marking material for your requirements in just a few steps. The app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices and can be used offline. The app features state-of-the-art connectivity and intuitive operation and is available in 19 languages.
Always have the printer with you THERMOMARK GO.K
The identification of devices and systems frequently has to be done spontaneously without prior planning during service and maintenance. An especially flexible and mobile solution for creating markings is required during maintenance repair overhauls (MRO). This is where the THERMOMARK GO.K comes into play: a practical handheld printer with an integrated keypad.
- Processing of shrink sleeves, labels, and non-adhesive materials
- Intelligent keyboard allows symbols, bar codes, and serial numbers to be integrated
- Optimum print settings with automatic material detection
- Easy exchange of marking data with a link to the planning and
marking software PROJECT complete
- Quick and easy material changeover with the combined material and material ink ribbon cartridge