Lever Push-in connection The lever Push-in connection enables easy and tool-free conductor connection with or without ferrules by means of the one-hand tilting lever.
- Time-saving conductor connection through the tool-free tilting lever principle or direct-connection technology
- Easy conductor release without tools and intuitive operation with the color-coded actuation lever
- Time-saving Push-in connection when the lever is closed
- Defined contact force ensures that contact remains stable over the long term
- Distinct lever positions give reliable feedback on whether the clamping space is opened or closed
The lever Push-in connection in detail
Simply insert the conductor into the open terminal point and securely connect it by actuating the tilting lever via the spring. Alternatively, rigid or flexible conductors with ferrules can be inserted directly when the lever is closed. The lever Push-in connection thus combines the advantages of the Push-in solution with the benefits of lever actuation. The tilting lever in a contrasting color enables quick and safe conductor connection, and an equally quick and safe release.
Our portfolio with lever Push-in connection
PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors
Connect conductors with and without ferrules conveniently and tool-free: Straight and angled PCB terminal blocks in the LPT/LPTA series are available in versions for cross-sections of 2.5 mm², 6 mm² and 16 mm². The LPC/LPC(H) PCB terminal block portfolio includes product lines for conductor cross-sections of 1.5 mm², 2.5 mm², 6 mm², and 16 mm².