For operating concepts where the industrial PC and industrial monitor are physically separated, our functional multi-touch monitors are the ideal solution. The robust devices with an industrial touch screen can be used directly on the machine. Numerous graphical interfaces enable easy connection to any PC.More information
The advantages of our touch monitors
- Projective capacitive touch screen monitors for various applications
- High shock resistance and electromagnetic compatibility with robust housing suitable for industrial applications
- Large-scale compatibility thanks to open IT standards and numerous interfaces
- Use even in particularly harsh industrial environments and in a wide temperature range
- Mounting as a front installation or via an integrated VESA 100 device
- Easy touch and video signal transmission up to 90 m with optional KVM extenders
Valueline: The new generation of industrial PCs
Ultra-compact box PCs of the latest generation
VL3 UPC is a series of ultra-compact box PCs with the latest (Elkhart Lake) CPU technology and innovative features that make it a perfect extension of the VL3 product family. With industry-leading connectivity capabilities in its class, the VL3 UPC represents excellent value for money.
- Intel’s long-term available sixth-generation Atom® processors (Elkhart Lake)
- Three fixed and one configurable item
- Flexible extension options such as WLAN, serial communication, Ethernet extension, and 4G/LTE modem
- Windows 11-capable
- A state-of-the-art hardware platform that can be tailored with scalability in performance, storage, and memory capacity.
- With advanced Elkhart Lake processor technology, it delivers powerful system performance in a compact design.
- Ideally suited for demanding edge computing installations in distributed control cabinets.
- Practical connectivity capabilities enable simultaneous communication with numerous networks and peripheral devices