Phoenix Contact India
Welcome to Phoenix Contact India!
We believe in delivering technology-driven solutions that simplify complex business challenges. So, let's harness the power of innovation to drive success and growth for our clients.
Data and facts
- Company name: Phoenix Contact India
- Location: Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - II, New Delhi
- Founded: 1993
- Employees: 770
Dinesh Parwanda President
Mr. Dinesh Parwanda is the President of Phoenix Contact India Private Limited. With more than 43 years of experience in the Electrical & Electronics Industry, Mr. Parwanda restructured Phoenix Contact India with accelerated growth, and enhanced stakeholder value.
The 30-year-old journey started as a joint venture with Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, and is headed by Mr. Dinesh Parwanda. From comprehensive knowledge of the market to a meritocratic environment, he anchored the versatile workforce of India to build a highly successful organization.
Under the strong leadership of Mr. Dinesh Parwanda, Phoenix Contact India Pvt. Ltd. has become one of the leading technology-oriented companies in India. With the vision to serve Indian customers with a variety of 1 Lakh+ products, Phoenix Contact India holds a dedicated team of engineers and channel partners across the country who strive to make available locally the right products at the right place and time.
Let's Innovate a Sustainable Future!
What we offer our customers
- Advice and expertise: We support you from the planning of your project to its implementation in the field
- Value Added Services: Our team supports you with an assembly workshop that responds to your specific requests, from simple to customized assembly solutions
- After-sales service: We continue to support you after setting up your solution with after-sales service
- Distributors: Nationwide network of authorized value-added distributors
Locations in India
Founded in 1993 as a joint venture with Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, Phoenix Contact India holds 21 branch offices all over India. With the best sustainable solutions and technological advancements, our products and services are spreading rapidly in the Indian market.
Along with the main warehouses and offices in Prithla and Okhla Phase-II, Phoenix Contact India has several locations in many parts of the country, like Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, and other regional offices.