Our rackmount PCs provide you with maximum system performance for the acquisition and processing of large volumes of data in industrial automation or machine learning in machine building and systems manufacturing. With the flexibility of being able to extend the rackmount PC according to the specific application, the rackmount computers conform to the universal 19" industry standard. Benefit from components of the highest performance class.More information
The advantages of our rack PCs
- Tailored to the 19″ rack format with 2 rack units or 4 rack units
- Suitable for every application with scalable, powerful, and energy-efficient Intel processors
- Can be extended via PCI/PCIe slots
- High system availability and data security with RAID support (0/1/5/10)
- Easy maintenance with two or three hot-swappable drives
- Increased security with lockable front flap
Valueline: The new generation of industrial PCs
Ultra-compact box PCs of the latest generation
VL3 UPC is a series of ultra-compact box PCs with the latest (Elkhart Lake) CPU technology and innovative features that make it a perfect extension of the VL3 product family. With industry-leading connectivity capabilities in its class, the VL3 UPC represents excellent value for money.
- Intel’s long-term available sixth-generation Atom® processors (Elkhart Lake)
- Three fixed and one configurable item
- Flexible extension options such as WLAN, serial communication, Ethernet extension, and 4G/LTE modem
- Windows 11-capable
- A state-of-the-art hardware platform that can be tailored with scalability in performance, storage, and memory capacity.
- With advanced Elkhart Lake processor technology, it delivers powerful system performance in a compact design.
- Ideally suited for demanding edge computing installations in distributed control cabinets.
- Practical connectivity capabilities enable simultaneous communication with numerous networks and peripheral devices