Benefit from the advantages of our scalable and modern panel PCs for acquiring, processing, measuring, controlling, and visualizing your data. Touch panel PCs are the business card for every visualization solution. Designed as flush-mounted or support arm versions with IP65 or IP69K protection, all industrial panel PCs impress with their robustness, performance, and state-of-the-art touch technology.More information
- Display size
- Display resolution
- Main memory
- Data storage system
- Degree of protection
The advantages of our Panel PCs
- Suitable for every system with display sizes from 7″ to 21″
- Latest generation projective capacitive touch screens for precise touch point detection in industrial environments: wet and humid environments and glove operation supported
- Processor performance suited to the application thanks to powerful and energy-efficient Intel® Atom™, Celeron®, Pentium®, or Core™ i processors of the latest generation
- High system availability with the industrial-grade fan-free design and the absence of moving parts
- Flexible extension with optional extension cards, such as additional Ethernet ports
- Secure hardware option with TPM 2.0
Valueline: The new generation of industrial PCs
Ultra-compact box PCs of the latest generation
VL3 UPC is a series of ultra-compact box PCs with the latest (Elkhart Lake) CPU technology and innovative features that make it a perfect extension of the VL3 product family. With industry-leading connectivity capabilities in its class, the VL3 UPC represents excellent value for money.
- Intel's long-term available sixth-generation Atom® processors (Elkhart Lake)
- Three fixed and one configurable item
- Flexible extension options such as WLAN, serial communication, Ethernet extension and 4G/LTE modem
- Windows 11-capable
- A state-of-the-art hardware platform that can be tailored with scalability in performance, storage, and memory capacity.
- With advanced Elkhart Lake processor technology, it delivers powerful system performance in a compact design.
- Ideally suited for demanding edge computing installations in decentral control cabinets.
- Practical connectivity capabilities enable the simultaneous communication with numerous networks and peripherals