The Phoenix Contact warehouse will be closed from the 24th December through to the 3rd of January 2023.
Normal warehouse operations will recommence from the 4th of January 2023.
The Phoenix Contact office in New Zealand will be closed on 26-27 December and on 2-3 January.
Phoenix Contact New Zealand
Welcome to New Zealand Phoenix Contact!
Integral solutions need more than just good products: Competent service - Worldwide. We favor personal contact. This is not only synonymous with competent consulting, but also with qualified feed-back on products and services. And this feedback is in turn the key to consistent innovation.
Data and facts
- Company name: Phoenix Contact New Zealand
- Location: Auckland, Australia
- Founded: 1996
- Employees: 12
Rohan Hungerford Managing Director, Pacific Region
Rohan Hungerford is an experience Senior Executive, with 25+ years of experience within the Electrical engineering and Automation Industry. Rohan is a passionate entrepreneurial leader, with success in building high performing teams, coaching & mentoring sustainable growth and profitable success within SME’s and Global Organisations.
Commencing his Engineering career in Telecommunications, Rohan worked in the design and installations of network infrastructure with Australia’s “Big 3” Telco’s, progressing in various roles from Project Engineer to National Technical manager. In the late 2000’s and on completion of his bachelor’s degree in business and marketing, Rohan successfully transitioned from project engineering to business, sales & marketing management, spanning ANZ and Global remits.
Rohan joined the Phoenix Contact Team in January of 2014, bringing his valuable experience and a clear focus on the development and implementation of Sales & Marketing strategies, whilst ensuring continuous improvements processes within all aspects of the ANZ operations.
Creativity and enthusiasm are positive and infectious. They are also the foundation for innovation – one of the values that is the basis for how we do business.
Finally, our values provide the basis for products and solutions that also guarantee your success:
- Innovation and quality are the cornerstones of technological progress.
- Courage and reliability are enduring influences on our future.
- Trust and proximity create partnership.
- Sustainable economic management and the conservation of resources are duties we owe to future generations.
Let's shape the future together!
What we offer our customers
- Advice and expertise: We support you from the study of your project to its implementation in the field
- Value Added Services: We provide you with an assembly workshop that responds to your specific requests, from the simplest assembly solutions to customised solutions.
- After-sales service: We continue to support you after setting up your solution with after-sales service.
- Distributors: Nationwide network of authorised value-added distributors
Phoenix Contact supports the digital transformation with products, systems and solutions. Based on the experience in the in-house machine building, the company knows the requirements of the digitalization and integrated data flow from the engineering through the production and furthermore along the whole product life cycle.
Locations in New Zealand
We are featuring training facilities and showrooms at our Auckland branch, Phoenix Contact New Zealand is able to ensure we can provide the latest know how and expertise and are backed by a nationwide network of authorized value-added distributors and solution partners.
Creating the best products starts with understanding our customer’s needs, by making sure the most knowledgeable people are ready to offer the latest Phoenix Contact innovative solutions. Our engineers can build custom solutions, assemblies or develop new products to meet changing technology needs.
1 locations, customer service email, phone numbers