Our compact box PCs are designed for a wide range of automation tasks - from simple data acquisition to complex IoT and edge applications.
With DIN rail or wall mounting, you can benefit from a particularly robust and space-saving design. Due to their scalable performance and the wide range of interfaces, our embedded PCs provide the appropriate IPC solution for practically every industry and application.
- Main memory
- Data storage system
- Operating system
- Degree of protection
- Ambient temperature (operation) (°C)
Ultra compact, IP30-rated, fanless industrial box PC (BPC) with Intel Atom® x6000 processor and industry leading connectivity options.The system offers a choice of processors and is pre-configured with DDR4 RAM and onboard NVMe solid-state storage. The VL3 UPC can be configured with additional M.2 SSD storage and a variety of I/O options, including wireless LAN, serial communication interfaces, additional Ethernet ports, and 4G/LTE.
IP30-rated industrial box PC (BPC) with an 11th generation Intel® processor. The system can be configured with up to 64 GB RAM. It supports up to two M.2 2280 SSDs configured to 960 GB each. A variety of configurable I/O options exist, including wireless LAN and an optional PCIe expansion slot.
The advantages of our Box PCs
- High system availability in a compact design with the industrial-grade fan-free design and no moving parts
- Versatile use with various mounting options, for example on the DIN rail
- Processor performance suited to the application thanks to the powerful and energy-efficient Intel® Atom™, Celeron®, Pentium®, or Core™ i processors of the latest generation
- Flexible extension via optional extension cards and PCIe slots
- Secure hardware option with TPM 2.0