The enclosure lights from Phoenix Contact provide optimum lighting for your control cabinet, and are easy to install without tools. In particular, the lower third of the control cabinet is ideally lit via a high-quality lens and prismatic reflector. Choose the lights tailored to your needs from two performance classes and a particularly flexible product range.More information
- Optimum illumination of the entire control cabinet thanks to high-quality optics
- Worldwide 400-class application possibilities thanks to wide-range power supply
- UL approval also enables use on the North American market
- The 400-class Push-in connection enables time savings during cabling
- The long LED service life eliminates maintenance work and replacing lights
Class 400 PLD enclosure lights
The enclosure lights of the 400 class are characterized by optimum lighting of the control cabinet interior, even in the lower area, thanks to high-quality optics. The wide range supply of 24 to 240 V AC/DC enables worldwide use. The Push-in connection technology guarantees quick and easy installation of the lights. The light can be swiveled in increments, and the delivery includes both screw and magnet fasting mounting options, providing you with a high degree of flexibility. This is also the case in terms of controlling the lights. You have the choice between a version with integrated motion sensor or with a connection to a door position switch.