Power supplies with basic functionality
Thanks to their high power density, the UNO POWER power supplies with basic functionality are ideal for use in compact control cabinets. With low no-load losses and high levels of efficiency, the efficient technology in the compact housing covers loads from 25 W to 480 W. Together, the 18 devices in the range cover output voltages from 5 to 48 V DC and are available in six designs.More information
- Maximum energy efficiency, thanks to high efficiency of up to 94% and thanks to extremely low idling losses of less than 0.3 W
- Particularly compact, thanks to high power density
- Wide range of products covers all common voltage levels
- Outdoor installation possible with a wide temperature range from -25°C to +70°C
Maximum energy efficiency
Compared to other products on the market, using the UNO POWER power supply delivers excellent energy savings as a result of low no-load losses below 0.3 W and optimized efficiency. With efficiency factors of up to 94% at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy.
Small, powerful, and up to 480 W
The UNO POWER power supply supplies maximum power in the smallest space and is also available with 150 W, 240 W, and 480 W output power. The output voltage can be set from 24 to 28 V DC using a potentiometer.
- 24 V DC / 6.25 A for 150 W with an overall width of 37 mm
- 24 V DC / 10 A for 240 W with an overall width of 45 mm
- 24 V DC / 20 A for 480 W with an overall width of 59 mm
High product variety
The UNO POWER power supply offers performance classes ranging from 25 W to 480 W at output voltages from 5 V DC to 48 V DC. UNO POWER enables input voltages from 85 V AC to 264 V AC and functions reliably even during voltage fluctuations in the power supply network. For input voltages from 264 V AC to 575 V AC, the 2 AC device with 24 V and 90 W is used. Two devices with the C2LPS designation are certified in accordance with UL 1310/508 Listed Class 2 and are specifically designed for the American market. With the large variety of products and wide temperature range from -25°C to +70°C, the UNO POWER power supplies can be used flexibly.