Industrial identification Printing and marking technologies for a variety of applications
At Phoenix Contact, you will find the right marking method for every application.
Increasing complexity and networking in the industrial world requires permanent, clear marking of all components such as terminals, conductors, cables, or equipment. During startup and servicing, you can shorten downtimes and simplify troubleshooting.
Depending on the application, various marking methods are required: Outdoor markings require different materials and processes compared to what is needed to mark a terminal block in the control cabinet. Processing time and costs also play a role. Consequently, digital printing methods can eliminate the need for print templates, matrices, or printing plates. Tools and components can be individually printed with fonts and bar codes, regardless of the application.
In many industries, the marking and identification of components, modules, and equipment with RFID transponders is becoming increasingly important. The use of RFID technology not only improves transparency and traceability, but also product quality and availability.
Phoenix Contact offers a range of printing and marking systems with different digital print technologies and matching accessories.
- The right printing and marking technology for every application
- Save costs and equipment with innovative marking methods
- Numerous marking options: Mark labels made from plastic, stainless steel, or aluminum
- Safe markings with long-term stability, thanks to high-quality materials
- Marking and identification with powerful RFID technology