Marshaling panels for potential distribution
Marshaling panels enable the compact and clear marshaling of signals in automation applications. The marshaling panels and marshaling patchboards are available with various numbers of positions. The color-coded assignment of conductors and terminal points, and the large-surface marking, ensures intuitive and safe potential distributor installation.More information
- Up to 20% higher signal density with the compact design
- The modular design allows the exact number of positions to be configured for a specific application
- Freely configurable color assignment for conductors and terminal points, facilitating intuitive and safe installation
- Convenient testing with freely accessible 2.3 mm test connections
- Large-surface, pitch-free marking
- Flexible use with direct mounting, 19-inch rack, or DIN rail mounting
- Reduction in logistics costs with the uniform CLIPLINE complete system accessories
Marshalling panels for compact signal distribution
The marshalling panels provide maximum signal density and require up to 20% less space due to their compact design. The marshalling terminals can be installed easily by simply snapping them onto an NS 35 DIN rail. You can easily test the individual connection points by means of the freely accessible 2.3 mm test points on the marshalling panel. You can reduce your storage and logistics costs by using the uniform CLIPLINE complete accessories.
The marshalling panels are available both as preassembled versions in various, standardized color combinations, e.g., in accordance with DIN VDE 0815, and as versions that can be freely assembled.
Potential distributors for clear potential distribution
Unlike the marshalling panels, the potential distributors carry a single potential. They are available with and without feed-in and can be extended quickly and easily using the standardized FBS bridges. Like the marshalling panels, the potential distributors provide maximum signal density and can also be easily snapped onto an NS 35 DIN rail.
Configurator for PTRV marshalling panels
Configure your individual marshalling panels for the clear marshalling of signals in automation applications.
Would you like to get printed materials about our marshalling panels and potential distributors? Below you will find our product brochure and our quality brochure.