Voltage tester, for DC and AC voltages from 12 V to 1000 V AC/1000 V DC, IP65
Testing tools and measuring tools
The testing tools and measuring tools from the TESTFOX product range are ideal for all applications in industry, electrical installation, and servicing. Ensure the safety of your systems and devices: the multimeters, current probes, and voltage testers are high-quality measuring tools. All of our devices are tested and approved in accordance with the applicable national and international standards.More information
- Degree of protection
- Frequency measuring range
- Measurement process
Tape measure, 5 m
Digital multimeter, for DC and AC voltage measurements, DC and AC measurements, and feed-through, resistance, frequency, temperature, and capacitance measurements
Current probe multimeter, for DC and AC voltage measurements, DC and AC current measurements, and resistance measurements, TRUE RMS method of measurement.
- Robust and durable due to special shockproof plastic materials
- High level of functionality: all standard measuring tasks in a single compact device
- Versatile use – also ideal for use in photovoltaics
- Error-free measurement: elimination of inaccurate measurements due to reactive voltage
- Everything from a single source with the comprehensive product range
Phoenix Contact testing tools can be used to test:
- DC and AC voltages
With its high degree of protection, you can use the testing tool both indoors and outdoors.
Digital multimeters from Phoenix Contact feature remarkable technology and impressive quality. Their safety is tested in accordance with applicable international standards.
These devices can be used for a wide range of measuring tasks: