Device connection for building automation Building Intelligence – smart connectivity
- PCB connections, panel feed-throughs, connectors, and electronics housings from a single source
- Uniform portfolios for signal, data, and power transmission
- Solutions for control cabinets, 19 inch installations, and building installations
- Comprehensive options for customization right through to developing new customer-specific products
- Smart networking: Device communication with suitable connections for IP-based protocols such as BACnet IP, Modbus/TCP, REST, and MQTT
- Comprehensive product portfolio: Connection technology and electronics housings for devices in building automation
- Beyond the standard: Individual designs for intelligent devices for technical building utilities
- Excellent services: Expert advice and design-in support for quick connection solutions
Digital 3D tour of our connection solutions in building automation
Join us as we explore a fully automated building. In the 3D tour, you will discover how the advantages of connection solutions and housings can be leveraged to your benefit.
Device connection technology for HVAC applications
Growing demands on energy efficiency require sophisticated solutions for the regulation, control, and equipment of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. As part of the technical building utilities, they have a huge influence on the functionality, efficiency, and comfort of a building. PCB connections and electronics housings from Phoenix Contact ensure the safe transmission of signals, data, and power, as well as reliable process automation.
Device connection technology for monitoring and safety technology
In order to ensure permanently safe operation of the building, the surveillance technology and safety technology must be easy to install and maintain. PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors, data connectors, and electronics housings from Phoenix Contact provide numerous solutions for safety-critical building technology applications. These include, for example, applications for camera and monitoring systems, intrusion, and fire alarm systems.
Intelligent buildings also need intelligent connection technology. The challenge with all of this networking is that installers and operators must not be overwhelmed by the technology. You can rely on intelligent solutions from Phoenix Contact.