EH series basic housings One system – endless options
Are you looking for an electronics housing suitable for versatile device concepts? With over 100 possible combinations and a free choice of PCB connection technology, the EH series offers you maximum flexibility.
Two installed heights, seven overall widths, three cover versions, and a wide range of connection technologies: with the EH housing series from Phoenix Contact, developing your modular system solutions is incredibly easy. With various colors, printing options, and custom housing cutouts, you can design customer-specific electronics modules.
- Easy design-in, thanks to modern online configuration options including real-time 3D visualization and CAD download functionality
- Full flexibility in device development, thanks to PCB installation in all three spatial directions
- Functional system solutions from a single source, thanks to uniform housing designs and customer-specific marking and display options
- Easy installation and maintenance: the DIN rail connector enables simple connection of several devices
- Optimized value creation with competitive component costs
For universal use
Cost-effective and versatile: with the EH basic housings and appropriate connection technology, you can easily implement flexible device concepts.
Always the right connection technology
Configure the right connection technology from the connector specialists, Phoenix Contact.
Choose from our range of proven PCB terminal blocks as well as compact connections with Phillips screws. We also provide service-oriented connectors and variable connection solutions with screw technology and fast Push-in Technology. The PCB terminal blocks are of course not only available in green, but also in gray or black.
Depending on how many conductors you need to connect, you can divide the connections across one or both sides of the housing. The housing cover is also available without connection technology for cases where no conductors are connected. Once you have selected the desired connection technology, we can tailor the housing accordingly for you: with our state-of-the-art milling machines, we can make cutouts and drill holes for LED indication elements. Suitable light guides can be installed at the same time.
Tailored laser printing – in color on request – for your company logo or a sequential batch number round out the range of services.