QUINT buffer module with maintenance-free capacitor-based energy storage for DIN rail mounting, input: 24 V DC, output: 24 V DC/20 A, including mounted UTA 107 universal DIN rail adapter.
Configure your UPS system with a maintenance-free buffer module. Protect your application and bridge mains failures lasting up to several seconds. The buffer modules combine an electronic switch-over unit and maintenance-free, capacitor-based energy storage in the same housing. They are suitable for DIN rail mounting and save space thanks to their compact design.More information
- Input voltage range
- Output current
- Battery capacity
- Ambient temperature (operation) (°C)
QUINT buffer module with maintenance-free capacitor-based energy storage for DIN rail mounting, decoupled input: 24 V DC, decoupled output: 24 V DC/40 A, with integrated SFB (Selective Fuse Breaking) Technology, including mounted UTA 107 universal DIN rail adapter
QUINT buffer module with maintenance-free capacitor-based energy storage for DIN rail mounting, input: 24 V DC, output: 24 V DC/40 A, including mounted UTA 107 universal DIN rail adapter.
Maintenance-free buffer modules
Intelligent protection with integrated interface
The QUINT CAP buﬀer modules with interface can be easily integrated into industrial networks. They buffer cyclic failures of up to several minutes and combine an electronic switchover unit and energy storage device in one housing.
- Long service life (+40°C): ≥20 years
- Fast charging up to 10 A
- Wide temperature range (start-up type tested -40°C): -25°C ... +60°C
- Charge/discharge cycles: ≥500,000
- Easy integration into industrial networks with freely selectable interface: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP, EtherCAT, USB and Modbus/RTU
- Long service life with maintenance-free double-layer capacitors
- Reliable startup of high loads with static boost
- Comprehensive signaling: Preventive function monitoring reports critical operating states before faults occur
- Extension of the buffer time with parallel connection of up to four devices
- Space savings due to the compact buffer module design
- Easy handling: maintenance-free due to electrolytic capacitors
- Soft start also enables use with power supplies in the low power range
QUINT BUFFER – compact buffer modules for failures lasting several seconds
The QUINT BUFFER buffer module is compact and bridges mains failures lasting several seconds.
- Electrolytic capacitors
- Comprehensive signaling
- Temperature range: -40°C … +70°C
- Fixed and variable activation threshold: Auto mode optimized for QUINT POWER power supplies, manual configuration possible for additional applications