Digital business Efficient networking with digitalized data
Find out more here about our offer that allows you to optimally integrate data from Phoenix Contact into your digital business processes: purposefully, transparently, and quickly.
OCI: Your interface to the online catalog Access in real time
Would you like to access over 50,000 items in our online catalog directly using your ERP system? Then use our OCI interface. Exchange catalog data in no time at all with the standard Open Catalog Interface (OCI).
- Direct link from the supplier catalog to your ERP system via the Internet and in real time
- Easy handling, thanks to coordinated management of your item master data
- Save both time and money through direct ordering with manufacturer data
Do you want to know more about Phoenix Contact’s use of OCI? Then find out here:
BMEcat: Tailored formats
Take a look through our electronic catalog, and access item data quickly. All item data is available in proven standard formats, e.g., BMEcat or Excel. You just need to decide how you would like to use the electronic catalog.
- Basis for e-procurement
- Own multi-supplier catalogs
- Source for own e-shops
- Basis for electronic data exchange (EDI)
Exchange formats (standards)
If you are interested in using an electronic catalog, please use our contact options.
EDI: Your order via direct link
Do you want to place your orders quickly and also save costs? EDI electronic data exchange is the ideal solution. Simplify your business processes significantly and enjoy fully automated ordering with EDI.
EDI (electronic data interchange) is an agreement governing the electronic transmission of business processes. It means that you exchange formalized and structured data with your business partners.
- Permanent availability of documents: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Significant reduction in costs by eliminating paper documents
- Faster internal processes with direct electronic data transfer
- Electronic linking of the ERP system
All information on EDI as a download
Do you want to take part in electronic document exchange? Then find out here: