Engineering software for control cabinet building – efficient planning with clipx ENGINEER
The clipx ENGINEER engineering software makes it possible to plan and order terminal strips, assembled mounting panels, and junction boxes more efficiently than ever, and to seamlessly transfer the data to production – at every workplace.More information
Ask a question for additional information about these products
Plan efficiently Process support for control cabinet building
System discontinuities cost time in the planning, procurement, and production of terminal strips and junction boxes in control cabinet building. Software programs that ensure the consistent flow of data make a significant contribution to efficiency throughout the entire process.
clipx ENGINEER engineering software creates seamless, digital processes in your control cabinet building – from planning through to production.
- Maximum availability for your engineering process, thanks to online and offline use
- Smart interfaces to Phoenix Contact applications for control cabinet manufacturing and in your CAE programs
- Simplified planning of your projects with the support of intelligent engineering assistants
- Seamless processes from planning to your production through the provision of complete digital data
Make your work more mobile and flexible with the clipx ENGINEER engineering software. Online and offline use enables you to access your planning from anywhere. You can choose whether to work on your project locally on your computer or share your project via a cloud.
- Work both online and offline: The engineering software enables you to conduct your mobile planning flexibly.
- Share and work on your projects locally or in a cloud.
- Use the software in your system environment, independent of the operating system.
The engineering software increases the efficiency of your workflows. Bidirectional interfaces to CAE programs and direct connection to familiar Phoenix Contact applications, configurators, and the online shop streamline and speed up your time-consuming planning tasks.
- Convert your electrical planning into real products via the bidirectional CAE interfaces.
- Use your familiar Phoenix Contact applications and configurators in the clipx ENGINEER software.
- Order your items directly from the engineering software via the connection to the Phoenix Contact online shop. This function is currently only available in Germany.
The clipx ENGINEER software features intelligent engineering assistants that simplify your planning. Create entire function groups with just a few clicks and have any necessary item information that is missing added directly for all Phoenix Contact products. Furthermore, your planning will be completed automatically with the required accessories.
- Use functional engineering to create your function groups more efficiently.
- Use the auto-correct function to add any missing item information that is still needed automatically.
- Complete your electrical planning automatically with the required accessories.
With the clipx ENGINEER engineering software, you can perform your planning tasks directly in 3D. The software also enables you to generate manufacturing documents from your project or control your manufacturing systems.
- Benefit from realistic 3D planning of your terminal strips, assembled mounting plates, and junction boxes.
- Use manufacturing documents generated from your project for the documentation and following process steps.
- Control your workflow with the direct connection to manufacturing systems.
Video tutorials on YouTube Explained step by step
Explore our video tutorials for clipx ENGINEER, which explain the practical use of the engineering software.
Use these tutorials as a quick jump start and learn the many functions of the software step by step.