We offer a comprehensive range of mounting material for the control cabinet. Attach electrical connections and components quickly and safely using suitable mounting devices. Make the best use of the space available in the control cabinet by combining mounting materials.More information
- Space-saving and convenient installation of DIN rails
- Easy clamping strip fixation due to various end bracket variants
- Good neutral connection with neutral busbars and various support brackets
- Simple cable bundling and fixing with various cable tie variants
Efficient mounting of DIN rails
RailFIX simplifies the mounting of assembled DIN rails. As a part of this, the adapters are first screwed onto the mounting panel. The terminal strip is then pushed onto the mounting hooks, levered into the mounting position, and secured with a mounting screw. Once that’s done, the DIN rail is firmly anchored to the mounting panel.
- Fixed centering pin for economical mounting of the adapters
- Mounting slots for mounting using a standard screwdriver
- System locking with a standard M5 screw
- Available for NS 35/7,5 and NS 35/15 steel DIN rails
- Shielding via conductive material
- Simple mounting process for assembled DIN rails
- Individual components do not have to be removed for DIN rail mounting
- Compatible with DIN rails with the standard 15 mm x 6.2 mm hole pattern
- Vibration-resistant for safe transport of the control cabinet
- High robustness of the material (metal)
The DIN rail portfolio includes various DIN rail versions. Standardized DIN rails are part of the portfolio. This group of DIN rails includes various standard dimensions such as the NS 35/7,5, NS 35/15, and NS 15 versions. The DIN portfolio also includes galvanized and uncoated DIN rails. Perforated and unperforated DIN rails are also available. In addition to these DIN rails, the DIN rail portfolio also includes C-type and G-type DIN rails.
RailFIX DIN rail adapters
The RailFIX DIN rail adapters make it easy to mount fully assembled terminal strips. To attach the DIN rail later, there is no need to leave a gap between the terminal blocks during assembly. The ready-assembled terminal strips are attached by simply connecting them to the adapters and pushing sideways under the locking clips. A single screw at the end of the DIN rail is therefore sufficient for secure fixing. This ensures fast and space-saving mounting, as the time-consuming retrofitting of individual terminal blocks is no longer necessary. The DIN rail adapters are compatible with all DIN rails that have a standard hole pattern of 15 x 6.2 mm.
The end bracket portfolio consists of various end brackets for DIN, C-type, and G-type DIN rails. For the widely used DIN rails, snap-on end brackets are available in addition to screw-on end brackets. These end brackets can be snapped onto the DIN rail without using tools and without the need for further fixing measures. When snapped on, the end brackets cut into the metal of the DIN rail, resulting in a particularly tight fit. In addition, the snap-on end brackets are maintenance-free. Just like with the screw-on end brackets, these end brackets can only be loosened with a screwdriver. This prevents unintentional loosening.
Neutral busbars and support brackets
For easy installation of neutral conductors, the portfolio has three different types of neutral busbars. The dimensions 6 x 6 mm and 3 x 10 mm are represented here. Various support brackets are available for installing the neutral busbars. The largest selection here is for the 3 x 10 mm versions. Here, you can choose between adapters for fixing on the DIN rail or for direct mounting. The DIN-rail-mounted neutral busbar adapters are available in various designs. This allows the distance between the neutral busbar and the DIN rail and the height of the rail to be controlled.