Our Annual Stock Take will take place from Thursday the 23rd November to Friday 24th November. If you have an order due to ship on either the Thursday or the Friday – These orders should, where stock is available, ship on Wednesday the 22nd November or Monday 27th November.
Our annual stock-take will take place on 24-25th November. No Orders will be shipped on these days, please plan your orders accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Phoenix Contact United Kingdom
Data and facts
- Company name: Phoenix Contact Ltd
- Location: Telford, United Kingdom
- Founded: June 1985
- Employees: 64
Colin Green Managing Director
Colin Green joined the Company in 2008 as General Manager for the UK. He previously had gained experience with various sales leadership roles in Industrial Automation Markets since completing a Technician Apprenticeship in 1985.
What we offer our customers
- Advice and expertise: We support you from the study of your project to its implementation in the field
- Value Added Services: We provide you with an assembly workshop that responds to your specific requests, from the simplest assembly solutions to customised solutions.
- After-sales service: We continue to support you after setting up your solution with after-sales service.
- Distributors: Nationwide network of authorised value-added distributors
Locations in United Kingdom
Phoenix Contact Ltd was established in 1985 as a subsidiary to service the UK market. Phoenix Contact UK quickly grew from that of providing only Sales and Marketing support of the Company's Products, to today offering to its Customers, Engineering Services and Support.
Based in Telford, Shropshire, we are in close proximity to the major motorway networks of the M6 and M54 have good connections to the rail network. Birmingham International airport is a short distance with access to major European airports, an important consideration with more business being spread globally between manufacturing sites and OEMs.
The company operates an accredited quality system to BS EN 9000.