Signal conditioners and measuring transducers for standard applications
Signal conditioners and measuring transducers isolate, convert, filter, and amplify signals as an interface between field and controller. MACX Analog und MINI Analog Pro offer flexible solutions for AI, AO, DI, temperature, frequency, and limit values. MINI Analog Pro is a user-friendly and space-saving product family. MACX Analog guarantees the safety of people, the environment, and the system with functional safety.More information
Comparison of signal conditioners and measuring transducers for standard applications
The right signal conditioners and measuring transducers for every application
MINI Analog Pro
Unrivaled compact design in terms of overall width and installed height
The proven, comprehensive range of solutions
The 6 mm product family with basic functionality
|SIL 2 SC 3 or SIL 3 functional safety, type-specific: AI, AO, DI, DO
|PL d, PL c functional safety, type-specific
|Versions with wide range supply
|Uninterruptible measurement of the current loops
|Ambient temperature range of -40°C ... +70°C without derating
|Gateways for bus and network connection
|Information retrieval via Signal Conditioner App
|NFC and QR code
- Safe isolation, conditioning, filtering, and amplification with comprehensive solutions for analog signal processing
- Integrate field signals into industrial networks while also benefiting from safe electrical isolation with signal conditioners with a bus and network connection
- Achieve space savings of up to 65% compared to other isolators on the market with highly compact signal conditioners
- Precise transmission and high operational safety with signal conditioners, all of which have SIL certification
- Integrate analog signals easily into the safety chain in accordance with the Machinery Directive with signal conditioners with performance level
MINI Analog Pro highly compact signal conditioners and measuring transducers with plug-in connection technology
The highly compact MINI Analog Pro signal conditioners and measuring transducers with pluggable connection technology offer you simple installation and startup in a confined space.
With easily accessible terminal points and current measurement during operation, the signal conditioners make your work even easier. Thanks to the pluggable gateways, you can transmit up to eight field signals without any interference in industrial networks, while eliminating the need for signal-specific input cards.
MACX Analog signal conditioners and measuring transducers
Our MACX analog signal conditioners and measuring transducers offer you functional safety in accordance with SIL IEC/EN 61508, even in standard applications. The product family has a consistent safety integrity level of SIL 2 SC3 to SIL 3. Selected MACX Analog signal conditioners are also certified in accordance with EN ISO 13849 and provide a performance level from PL c through to PL d.
Signal conditioners and measuring transducers with basic functionality
The 6-mm signal conditioners from the MINI Analog range offer the full spectrum of analog signal conditioning for standard applications. These products are reduced to the essentials in terms of space requirements and functionality.