Photovoltaic connectors for DC and AC cabling
Phoenix Contact connectors for field assembly are ideal for cabling photovoltaic systems. Whether AC or DC, circular or rectangular: The solar connectors cover a wide range of requirements. Device connectors, PCB connection technology, and accessories complete the portfolio.More information
Photovoltaic PCB connector, product family: XLIX, connector, housing material: PC/PA, color: black, number of positions: 1, minimum conductor cross-section: 4 mm2, rated current: 35 A, maximum conductor cross-section: 6 mm2, rated current: 40 A, connection method: spring, contact switching type: socket plug
- Quicker and easier conductor connection on site thanks to innovative fast connection technology
- Easy cabling: Assembly without special tools
- Permanently reliable connection with TÜV-tested components
- High degree of flexibility thanks to connection solutions for various cable cross-sections
- Future-oriented cabling of PV systems with consistent connection solutions
AC connection technology
A broad connection technology product range for every performance class is at your fingertips for the AC side of your PV systems. This portfolio includes circular and rectangular connectors for 1 and 3-phase devices, plus panel feed-through terminal blocks and corresponding accessories.
- Currents up to 309 A
- Voltages up to 600 V UL/1,000 V
- Conductor cross-sections from 0.2 mm² to 150 mm²
DC connection technology
Panel feed-throughs, connectors, and comprehensive accessories: Innovative and reliable DC connection technology simplifies the task of cabling PV modules, device connection boxes, and inverters.
- Currents up to 65 A
- Voltages up to 1,500 V
- Conductor cross-sections from 2.5 mm² to 16 mm²
SUNCLIX: Easy mounting, safe operation
With SUNCLIX, you can realize reliable cabling from the PV module through to the inverter. Find out about all of the advantages of the black solar plugs in the video.
PRC: Robust power connectors with a high protection class
The PRC installation system enables bidirectional power transmission up to 35 A, even in extreme ambient conditions.