Installation cable for electrical installations
With installation cables for fixed and flexible installation, you can fulfill all the requirements of modern electrical installations. The cables available are preassembled with one or two connectors in the common lengths. You can have the installation cable manufactured according to your needs through configurable variants. Different cable types for many applications round off the portfolio.More information
- Plug-and-play enables time savings of up to 80% during startup
- Permanent production controls for high quality
- Locking mechanism unlocked manually or using a tool
- Weatherproof materials enable indoor and outdoor use
Assembled IPD installation cables
Quick and easy power distribution
Experience simple and tool-free power distribution with the IPD installation system. Assembled IPD cable assemblies facilitate installation and support fast commissioning, especially in large cabling projects.
- Number of positions: 2+PE; 4+PE
3-pos.: 450/500 V; up to 16 A
5-pos.: 450/600 V; up to 16 A
- Push-Lock connection
- Degree of protection: IP66, IP68
- Cable length: 0.5 m, 1 m, 3 m, 5 m
- Versions with male to female or free cable end
- Convenient handling, even in areas that are difficult to access
- Easy and reliable installation by means of pluggable connection with fast-locking and mechanical coding to prevent mismatching
- High degree of reliability with robust housings up to IP66 and IP68 degree of protection
- Customer-specific versions from a batch size of 1 on request
The PRC installation system
The PRC installation system is ideally suited for compact and safe power transmission up to 35 A. High degrees of protection and impact resistance up to IK08 ensure reliable power distribution even under extreme ambient conditions. The locking can be released either manually or by using tools and ensures greater flexibility during installation and maintenance of your system.
The IPD installation system
Experience simple power distribution with the IPD installation system for buildings and infrastructure equipment. The IPD (Installation Power Distribution) system is fully pluggable and ideally suited for your lighting applications. The Push-in technology allows you to connect 3- and 5-position cables up to 2.5 mm² conveniently and without tools, even in difficult-to-access areas. Thanks to the IP67 degree of protection, IPD can also be used safely outdoors and in wet areas.
The QPD installation system
Industrial power distribution does not have to be time-consuming or complicated. The QPD installation system is proof of this. Thanks to the proven QUICKON IDC displacement connection, cables up to 5 x 6.0 mm² can be connected quickly and easily, without the need for stripping or screwing. You can choose either fixed or pluggable connections to create flexible distribution solutions.