Phoenix Contact South Africa
Data and facts
- Company name: Phoenix Contact Pty Ltd
- Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Founded: Entered South Africa in 1969
- Employees: 58
Carl Kleynhans General Manager
Carl Kleynhans joined the company in 2019 as the General Manager for South Africa.
He has previously gained experience in various senior executive management and strategic leadership roles.
What we offer our customers
At Phoenix Contact South Africa, we offer our customers:
- Advice and expertise: We support you from the study of your project to its implementation in the field.
- Value Added Services: We provide you with an assembly workshop that responds to your specific requests, from the simplest assembly solutions to customised solutions.
- After-sales service: We continue to support you after setting up your solution with after-sales service.
- Distributors: Nationwide network of authorised distributors.
Our actions are directed at the complete satisfaction of our customers. This includes not only quality products, but also the best possible consultation, competent service and prompt support. We offer our customers high quality durable products, joint project management, assistance in programming, consultation during installation and start-up processes, customer education, training and Technical support.
Locations in South Africa
In South Africa we have widespread coverage: Our Head office is based in Randburg Johannesburg, branch offices and warehouses are located in the coastal centres of Cape Town and Durban, and sales offices in Gqeberha and the North East Region.