Submit a Limited Lifetime Warranty Claim for Product Replacement
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To make a warranty claim for any product still covered under Phoenix Contact's standard warranty policy, please submit your return request via the authorized channel from which the product was originally purchased for a Return Material Authorization.
Accounts registered for Phoenix Contact's Limited Lifetime Warranty program may request repair/replacement of any product found to have a defect in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the product.
- The LLW does not begin until the standard warranty on the product has expired - products still covered under standard warranty should be submitted for claim through original point of purchase
- Certain products are excluded from this program, see full Terms and Conditions for details
- Improperly applied or installed products may void warranty
- All electronics must be installed according to Phoenix Contact recommendations, as well as powered and protected with appropriate Phoenix Contact power supplies and surge protection
- Products must be shipped back to Phoenix Contact US with the appropriate claim number and documentation - Return shipping charges are not covered
- Please allow up to 10 business days for claim review