High system availability in the conveyor belt in intralogistics
The market for intralogistics is constantly changing and subject to growing requirements these days. Conveyor belts, systems, and high-bay warehouses are key elements of logistics.
Fast delivery times, increasing delivery quantities, or return rates: All of these require flexible processes and efficient transport systems with maximum system availability.
In the process, these systems are mainly operated by three-phase asynchronous motors. To design the movement sequences to be as efficient, safe, and flexible as possible, simple solutions are more important than ever.
Soft start and various speeds
- The cost-effective solution with all functions necessary for different speeds and soft start
- Various speeds for positioning, start-up, and collision prevention
- Energy efficiency for operating IE2 motors in accordance with the EUP Lot directive
- Safe Torque Off (STO) for safe operation
- Easy startup without programming knowledge
The compact and simple solution for your goods transport and material flow
The safe, simple, and efficient operation of three-phase asynchronous motors is an important objective in a large number of applications in logistics.
With the CONTACTRON Speed Starter, Phoenix Contact offers you a compact solution with intuitive operation. All necessary functions for your simple motor application are integrated:
- Various speeds (normal speed, creeping speed)
- Soft start
- Ramp function
- Safe Torque Off
- Energy efficiency