The Phoenix Contact warehouse will be closed from the 24th December through to the 3rd of January 2023.
Normal warehouse operations will recommence from the 4th of January 2023.
The Phoenix Contact office in New Zealand will be closed on 26-27 December and on 2-3 January.
Redundant system supply for demanding applications
In many process engineering systems, availability is of paramount importance. If system parts or even individual components are briefly interrupted, this can lead to costly production downtimes. Here, a redundant system with long service life, which can withstand extreme environmental conditions if required, provides safety.
The safe, redundant power supply system with predictive maintenance provides maximum operational safety. Through the combination of QUINT POWER power supplies and QUINT S-ORING redundancy modules, supply networks are decoupled and cables are routed separately right through to the load. Along with symmetrical load distribution and separate cable routing, the system also allows the comprehensive monitoring of all components.
- Consistent redundancy and permanent monitoring through to the load
- Dual surge protection on the secondary side with SIL3 certification
- Electronic circuit breakers prevent the interruption of the output voltage at the switched-mode power supply unit in the event of an error and indicate interference
- Surge protection increases availability by protecting against transient interference
- Predictive testing of pluggable surge protection with CHECKMASTER 2