Connect your sensors and actuators quickly and safely in the field. We provide consistent solutions for passive field cabling. The comprehensive product range includes distributor boxes, cables, valve connectors, connectors for assembly, and device connectors. With plug-in sensor/actuator cabling, you can save the time and cost involved in carrying out laborious single wiring.More information
- Easy and safe: 100% electrically tested pluggable components
- Flexibility with a complete product range offering sizes from M5 to M12
- Advanced Shielding Technology provides a totally protected and reliable shield connection, even under extreme environmental conditions
- Save space with high-position connectors
- Convenient: Increased machine availability with quick and easy diagnostics
M12 connectors for Single Pair Ethernet
Ethernet finally goes the distance
With Single Pair Ethernet (SPE), the established Ethernet protocol is advancing into the final automation levels and forms the basis for future-proof networking from the sensor to the cloud. Easy integration into your conventional sensors is made possible by the new SPE connectors in the ONEPAIR series in size M12.
These are the advantages
- Transmission standards: 10Base-T1, 100Base-T1, 1000Base-T1
- Data rates of up to 1 Gbps (up to 600 MHz)
- Power over Data Line (PoDL) up to 60 W
- Range of up to 1,000 m (10Base-T1L)
- 360° shielded connectors
- Cable structure: 1 x 2 x AWG 22/7
- Degree of protection: IP67
These are the main features
- Easily integrated: M12 male and female versions for established inductive sensors and flying leads
- Cross-application: range of up to 1,000 m, data rates of up to 1 Gbps, and power of up to 50 W
- Totally protected: Advanced Shielding Technology provides a reliable shield connection for network cables, even under extreme environmental conditions
- Future-proof: standardized connectors and cables in accordance with IEC 63171-5
Configurator for cables
Configure your cable connection for signal, data, and power transmission in IP6x environments or for control cabinet applications. Freely selectable cable lengths and cable ends allow customized cable assemblies.
New products for connection and automation technology The nervous system of your industrial systems
Our products are a part of the nervous system of your industrial system and help you design more efficient processes and reduce costs. Discover the advantages of our new products from the following areas:
- Terminal blocks, industrial connectors, and sensor/actuator cabling
- Marking systems, tools, and mounting material
- Surge protection and power supplies
- Charging technology for e-mobility
- Interface technology and switching devices
- Control technology, I/O systems, and automation infrastructure
Unrivalled variety for field cabling
All numbers of positions and codings in one standard pin connector pattern.
M8 and M12 connectors have become established as the standard for field cabling in industrial applications. Our product range for signals, data, and power extends the field of application, and its variety is unrivaled on the market.
- All in a compact design – from safe and fast data transmission and high-position signal transmission to innovative M12 power cabling
- Consistent sensor/actuator cabling for all interfaces from the field level to the device
- Reliable use with robust designs and high-quality materials with IP65/IP67 degree of protection
Field cabling for standard applications and demanding applications
Safeguard the operation of your systems with a complete range of products and solutions for the field cabling of sensors and actuators. Standardized interfaces ensure convenient and fast installation without mechanical effort. Phoenix Contact provides you with the largest range of products and solutions for sensor/actuator cabling; from standard applications right through to cabling products for demanding industries and special applications. For long-term use in the food industry, in the rail industry, and in robots and drag chains. We also offer suitable special cabling solutions for power applications and for use outdoors.