- Future-proof: Standardized connectors and cables in accordance with IEC 63171-2 (IP20) and IEC 63171-5 (IP67)
- Cross-application: Range of up to 1,000 m, data rates of up to 1 Gbps, and power of up to 50 W
- Efficiently cabled: Plug and Play, even in existing cabling infrastructures
- Compact: Pin connector patterns for single and multi-ports enable high packing densities
- Easily integrated: Male and female versions for established inductive sensors and flying leads
IP20 connectors in the ONEPAIR series
The IP20 connectors and patch cables in the ONEPAIR series enable efficient data transmission in numerous fields and industries – for example, in factory and building automation.
M8 and M12 connectors for Single Pair Ethernet
The size M8 and M12 device connectors in the ONEPAIR series transmit data and power quickly and safely from the OT to the IT level.
Ethernet finally goes the distance
IP20 and IP67 connectors for Single Pair Ethernet achieve transmission rates of up to 1 Gbps and distances of up to 1,000 m.
Analysis of ONEPAIR series connectors
Find out more about the advantages of Single Pair Ethernet in this video tutorial.
Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) is one of the megatrends in industrial data transmission. The purpose of SPE is not to define new higher transmission speeds or distances; rather, it is to form the framework for standardizing reduced amounts of cabling for applications.
What our consulting team for Single Pair Ethernet offers
Phoenix Contact has the cross-industry knowledge and the corresponding product portfolio to use Single Pair Ethernet for a wide range of fields. Find out how SPE experts Verena Neuhaus, Guadalupe Chalas, and Tim Kindermann will work with you to develop individual solutions for Single Pair Ethernet, the key technology of digitalization.
The Single Pair Ethernet System Alliance
Phoenix Contact has joined up with other leading technology companies in the SPE System Alliance. The partner companies are bundling their Single Pair Ethernet expertise and entering into target-oriented exchanges, pursuing the common goal of promoting SPE technology for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and all other areas of application.