Our Annual Stock Take will take place from Thursday the 23rd November to Friday 24th November. If you have an order due to ship on either the Thursday or the Friday – These orders should, where stock is available, ship on Wednesday the 22nd November or Monday 27th November.
Our annual stock-take will take place on 24-25th November. No Orders will be shipped on these days, please plan your orders accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Impressive time savings during cabling
The All Electric Society vision of the future is a world with renewable and affordable electric energy. The path to achieving this leads through comprehensive electrification, networking, and automation. This increases the need for future-proof interfaces and cabling. HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts for heavy-duty connectors increase installation efficiency. What used to be screwed together can now be plugged in simply and reliably. This guarantees considerable time savings.
- Significant time savings: HEAVYCON Click-in is installed tool-free with simple latching
- Easy installation: With the light and easy plugging of the Push-in connection, it is easy to contact rigid and pre-treated conductors
- Effortless PE connection: Thanks to Push-in Technology, you can wire the protective conductor easily and tool-free
- Reliable connection: The HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts latch into the connector housing creating a shock- and vibration-resistant connection
- Easy integration: Click-in contact inserts fit in all plastic and metal housings of the HEAVYCON STANDARD and EVO series
With HEAVYCON Click-in, you can mount contact inserts easily, reliably, and
tool-free in your EVO and STANDARD connector housings. The audible and tangible latching confirms secure installation.
HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts are assembled via Push-in technology. This provides you with a convenient conductor connection without tools. Contact rigid and pretreated conductors easily and reliably with direct insertion.
The PE connection with Push-in Technology enables easy, shock- and vibration-free wiring of the protective conductor. Installation is tool-free with direct insertion – even from within the control cabinet.