Define the technical properties such as the connection method and number of positions in accordance with your requirements and select an appropriate PCB terminal block, PCB connector, or a header.
Customer-specific PCB connections
The fast track to your individual solution: in addition to our comprehensive portfolio of standard products, we also provide a wide variety of customer-specific adaptations from the configuration of standard items through assembled solutions to completely new product developments. Almost anything is possible.More information
Ask a question for additional information about these products
- Tailor-made solutions for your PCB connections
- Portfolio that exceeds the standard for even greater flexibility
- High delivery reliability, thanks to modern manufacturing processes, worldwide production facilities, and local warehousing
- Configurator with countless possible combinations, plus immediate availability of over 6,000 product versions from 150 product families
- Configurator for PCB terminal blocks, PCB connectors, and headers
Intuitive online configuration
Our configurators provide you with support on the path to your tailored solution. Thanks to simple filter menus, 2D and 3D product images, and intuitive user interfaces, it takes just a few entries to configure your desired product.
Configurator for PCB connectors
Find the right connector and configure it with different colors, printings, or codings. Create your tailored product with just a few clicks.
Configurator for assembled PCB connectors
Create PCB connectors with pre-assembled cables for your application. To do so, select suitable connectors for both cable ends and specify the connection system, the number of positions, and pitch, among other options. Freely selectable cable lengths and cross-sections enable individual cable assemblies for various nominal currents.
Configurator for PCB terminal blocks
Generate your desired PCB terminal block versions. When doing so, use our extended portfolio and choose your desired product with your preferred color, printing, and coding.
Configurator for PCB headers
Headers offer easy-to-install connections between the PCB and connector. The configurator shows you numerous versions of your headers according to the color, printings, and codings.
Configurator for modular PCB terminal blocks
Configure your connection block solution from modular PCB terminal blocks of the SPT modular series and, at the end of the configuration process, place it directly into your cart. Automatically receive a personal order number with lead-time information.
Phoenix Contact provides PCB terminal blocks, PCB connectors, and headers in the following color versions under standard terms.
- Green (similar to RAL 6021)
- Black (similar to RAL 9005)
- Light gray (similar to RAL 7035)
- Gray (similar to RAL 7042) – for connectors only
- Blue (similar to RAL 5015) – for PCB terminal blocks only
- Other colors available on request
*kleine Farbabweichungen möglich / *slight color variations possible
Phoenix Contact provides printed PCB terminal blocks, PCB connectors, and headers for the individual marking of connection components. Black product housings are printed in white and all other colors in black.
- Customized printing of every position (two alphanumeric characters or one special character)
- Standardized printing methods
- Defined font sizes for each product family
- Different printing directions
- Complex printing on request
To prevent mismatching, Phoenix Contact provides coded connectors and headers. A coding profile, coding tab, or coding pin is used for coding, or a coding tap is removed.
- Individual coding of every position
- Various coding solutions for all product families
- Coding for the PCB is also possible with vertical headers
Just four steps to your tailored product
Specify the product color, printing, and coding of your individual solution.
Download 2D and 3D design data so you can use it directly in your CAD software.
Send us your request directly from the online configurator. We will prepare a no-obligation quote for your individual configuration within three working days.