Cables by the meter
Cables and lines for signals, data, and power
Whether for signal and power transmission or for networks and bus systems, you can assemble your connectors yourself. Use preassembled cable versions. In addition to the complete range for field installation, Phoenix Contact offers copper- and FO-based data cables, hybrid cables, signal cables, and power cables. Solutions for photovoltaics, for energy storage systems, and cables by the meter complete the portfolio.More information
- Wide range of applications with diverse connector types and cable qualities
- Consistent cabling from the control cabinet to field level
- Reliably sealed up to IP67/IP68 degree of protection
- Perfectly fitting cabling with customer-specific versions starting from a batch size of 1
- High availability with worldwide production locations
Configure your custom cable assembly
Configure your cable connection for signal, data, and power transmission in IP6x environments or for control cabinet applications. Freely selectable cable lengths and cable ends enable customized cable assemblies.
Signal and power cables for reliable sensor/actuator cabling
Connect sensors and actuators quickly and easily in the field using assembled cables for signal and power transmission.
- Sizes from M8 to M40 as well as 1/2" and 7/8"
- Choose from a range of versions and cable qualities
- Up to 17 positions in one connector
- Protected and reliable shielding with Advanced Shielding Technology
Data cables for all common networks and fieldbuses
Transmit data safely and reliably using industrial-grade assembled data cables.
- Data transmission at up to 40 Gbps
- Solutions for device connection, control cabinet cabling, and field cabling
- M8, M12, and RJ45 to USB, HDMI, and D-SUB, up to coaxial and FO connections, as well as cabling for Single Pair Ethernet
- Wide range of designs, codings, and pin assignments
Hybrid cables for communication interfaces and motor connections
Transmit data signals and power in a single connector in sizes M12, M23, and M40.
- Preassembled cables in standard or customer-specific designs
- Plastic molded at one or both ends
- Angled M23 design with adjustable cable outlet direction
Installation cables for electrical installations
Installation cables with flexible conductors enable modern electrical installations in accordance with IEC 61535. Configuration and assembly in accordance with specifications and appropriate marking for the trade simplify installation.
- Conductor cross-sections from 0.5 to 6.0 mm²
- External cable diameter of 6 to 21 mm
- 2- to 5-pos. connectors
PV cables for DC cabling
Photovoltaic cables from the SUNCLIX series connect all the function elements of your PV project safely and consistently from the PV panel through to the inverter – for safe operation in rooftop systems in commercial and industrial power stations.
- Conductor cross-sections from 2.5 to 10 mm²
- Customized assembly
- Unique pin connector pattern
Charging cables for e-mobility
The CHARX connect AC and DC charging cables enable mode 3 and fast charging of electric vehicles with up to 500 kW. The charging connectors are available for type 1, type 2, and GB/T. They stand out with their high level of safety, reliability, durability as well as their attractive and highly ergonomic design.
Customer-specific cable assemblies
Assemble custom cables for your application with a wide range of designs, codings, and pin assignments.
- All standard cables and connectors for data, signal, and power transmission
- A range of services tailored to applications in machine building and systems manufacturing, infrastructure as well as wind power and other forms of renewable energy
Cables by the meter for copper and FO applications
Implement various applications with our cables sold by the meter. Design the cabling in accordance with your specific requirements.
- Versatile cable types
- Custom cable lengths
- With connectors designed for assembly
A wide range of solutions for the following industries Connectors and cables are used in almost all industries and markets, and tailor-made solutions are available. The industries in which they are used include:
Advanced Shielding Technology Totally protected shielding
Advanced Shielding Technology is the innovative shielding concept for assembled connectors. Liquid metal completely encloses the cable shielding during the manufacturing process and guarantees a fully protected and reliable shield connection. You can thus increase the transmission quality of data, signals, and power even under extreme environmental influences. Place your trust in future-proof cabling in state-of-the-art factory automation.