A milestone in miniaturization Highly compact MINI Analog Pro Ex i signal conditioners win major awards
The new Ex i versions in the MINI Analog Pro 6.2 mm signal conditioner family provide explosion protection and functional safety in an unrivaled compact design. With space savings of up to 50% compared to current solutions, measurement technology signals are reliably processed while at the same time ensuring the protection of people, the environment, and systems. The products are consistently rated to the highest safety level, SIL 3 one out of one. The operating concept and end-to-end digitalization are particularly user-friendly and future-proof.
This innovative development resulted in MINI Analog Pro being honored as the Winner of the GIT Security Award and winning Gold in the German Innovation Award competition.
The German Innovation Award The award that puts innovation in the spotlight
The German Innovation Award recognizes products, technologies, and services that break new, innovative ground and offer solutions that stand out for their added value for users and the environment. These forward-thinking innovations are possible in all industries and at all levels – whether industry giants or start-ups. The German Innovation Award offers equal opportunities to all those who drive innovation forward and brings their achievements to the attention of a wide audience.
The GIT Security Award The prestigious prize in the field of security
The GIT Security Award is contested by all providers of security products, security solutions, and security services. The award recognizes the innovativeness, benefits, and unique features of products in various categories. An independent jury shortlisted the nominees for the final round of voting for the international award that is presented by the trade journal “GIT Security” published by Wiley. The jury is made up of experts from industry associations such as BHE, TÜV, VDMA, and ZVEI, as well as system integrators and users. The top three winners in each category are determined by the votes cast by readers on the international, cross-industry platform PRO-4-PRO.com, Products for Professionals.
These characteristics convinced the independent juries and voters to award these excellent seals of quality
- Unsurpassed space savings: modern analog circuit technology, intrinsic safety, and SIL 3 in an unrivaled compact design
- Explosion protection for all zones and substance groups guaranteed by international approvals, the extended temperature range, and a documented altitude operating range of up to 5,000 m
- Protection of people, the environment, and systems with the highest safety level: SIL 3 one out of one
- Easy handling due to the user-friendly design and operating concept
- End-to-end digitalization with configuration and monitoring app, communication gateways, digital tagging, and digital nameplate
More about MINI Analog Pro
Peter Stövesand, Manager Product Marketing Interface Analog, with a live statement from the Hannover Messe 2023