The stable, vibration-proof aluminum carrier has a profile for accommodating standard DIN rail devices. In addition, the termination PCB is mechanically decoupled.
Signal marshalling for standard I/O systems
Our Termination Carrier provides you with a plug-and-play solution for signal marshalling for standard I/O systems. The module carriers help you to quickly and smoothly connect classic DIN rail devices to the standard I/O cards of your automation system using preassembled VARIOFACE system cabling.More information
- Connector, controller side
- I/O card
- Number of positions, controller side
- Product type
Cable set for signal transmission on the Termination Carrier for coupling relays from the PSR-FSP series. Connection of terminal points A1 and A2 (signal transmission) as well as 31 and 32 (confirmation). Suitable for PSR-SCP-24DC/FSP/2X1/1X2 (Item No. 2986960) and PSR-SCP-24DC/FSP2/2X1/1X2 (Item No. 2986575).
Your advantages with our Termination Carrier for signal marshalling for standard I/O systems
- Space-saving due to the compact design
- High system availability due to the robust housing and mechanically decoupled termination PCB
- Simple wiring with pluggable, coded cable sets and preassembled system cables
- Optimum adaptation with a variety of system connectors and front adapters for the I/O cards of various automation systems
- Service-friendly due to hot-swap module replacement and easily accessible connection elements
- Only one engineering design required for DIN rail and system applications
You can connect standard DIN rail devices to the Termination Carrier PCB quickly and safely with pluggable and coded cable sets.
For optimal adaptation to the I/O cards of your automation system, various system connectors and front adapters are available, e.g.:
Easily accessible terminal points and hot-swap module replacement allow you to perform servicing more easily.
By using standard DIN rail devices, you only need one engineering design for standard DIN rail and system applications.
The space-saving solution for your standard I/O signal marshalling
When used in combination with the highly compact MINI Analog Pro signal conditioners, the Termination Carrier offers unique packing density in the control cabinet.
Save up to 65% of space compared to other solutions on the market:
Compact design: with a height of 160 mm and a depth of about 175 mm including snapped-on modules.
Space-saving arrangement of system connections: the radius of the system cables does not protrude beyond the modules.
DIN rail bracket with integrated end bracket, enabling several Termination Carriers to be mounted side by side.
With the Termination Carrier and MINI Analog Pro, you can install up to 320 channels in an 80 x 200 cm control cabinet.