Connectors for energy storage, Range of articles: BBC, Connector, type: Connector, housing material: PA 6.6, color: black, number of positions: 1, rated voltage: 1500 V DC, rated current: 160 A, Connection method: Spring-cage connection
• WARNING: Commission properly functioning products only. The products must be regularly inspected for damage. Decommission defective products immediately. Replace damaged products. Repairs are not possible.
• WARNING: Only electrically qualified personnel may install and operate the product. They must observe the following safety notes. The qualified personnel must be familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. They must be able to recognize and prevent danger. The relevant symbol on the packaging indicates that only personnel familiar with electrical engineering are allowed to install and operate the product.
WARNING: The connectors may not be plugged in or disconnected under load. Ignoring the warning or improper use may damage persons and/or property.
• Assembled products may not be manipulated or improperly opened.
• Observe the corresponding technical data. You will find information: o On the product o On the packing label o In the supplied documentation o Online at phoenixcontact.com/products under the product
• The installation notes/Design In documents online on the download page at phoenixcontact.com/products must be observed for this product.
• Operate the connector only when it is fully plugged in.
• The connector warms up in normal operation. Depending on the ambient conditions, the surface of the connector can continue to warm up. In this case, the user is responsible for posting warnings (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13732-1:2008-12).