Programmable logic modules/control relays
On the logic module (or control relay) market, the PLC logic relay system is the first to combine logic, interface, and field connection levels in a single solution. This means that you can switch and control I/O signals using a single compact system. You can combine the logic module with the corresponding relay and analog modules as required. The modular structure enables a wide range of possible applications.More information
Logic modules: The system at a glance
You can flexibly extend the system with the wide choice of different modules. In addition to the basic module, extension modules are also available for more complex tasks. Eight freely selectable PLC-INTERFACE terminal blocks are available for each logic module. Acquire and switch up to 48 I/O signals with one basic module and two extension modules.
1. Basic module
PLC logic processes 16 I/O signals with one basic module, with an overall width of just 50 mm.
2. Extension modules
The basic module and the extension module are connected via integrated connectors – no tools are required.
3. Memory module
Save programs and copy them easily to other devices.
4. Relay and analog modules
The modular design with a wide variety of relay and analog modules enables channel-specific assembly.
5. PLC logic app
Quick and easy parameter adjustments and monitoring via app for iOS and Android. The app and corresponding Bluetooth adapter allow you to access process data quickly and wirelessly.
Your advantages with the control relay
- High availability with plug-in switching elements
- Flexible combination: assemble each channel individually as an input or output with relay or analog modules, depending on the application requirements
- Efficient wiring, thanks to Push-in connection technology and special versions for the sensor or actuator wiring
- Easy implementation of projects with intuitive software
- Wireless operation and monitoring by means of Bluetooth adapter and PLC logic app
- The programmable logic relay system is part of the COMPLETE line system