Impressive time savings during cabling
The All Electric Society vision of the future is a world with renewable and affordable electric energy. The path to achieving this leads through comprehensive electrification, networking, and automation. This increases the need for future-proof interfaces and cabling. HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts for heavy-duty connectors increase installation efficiency. What used to be screwed together can now be plugged in simply and reliably. This guarantees considerable time savings.
- Significant time savings: HEAVYCON Click-in is installed tool-free with simple latching
- Easy installation: With the light and easy plugging of the Push-in connection, it is easy to contact rigid and pre-treated conductors
- Effortless PE connection: Thanks to Push-in Technology, you can wire the protective conductor easily and tool-free
- Reliable connection: The HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts latch into the connector housing creating a shock- and vibration-resistant connection
- Easy integration: Click-in contact inserts fit in all plastic and metal housings of the HEAVYCON STANDARD and EVO series
With HEAVYCON Click-in, you can mount contact inserts easily, reliably, and
tool-free in your EVO and STANDARD connector housings. The audible and tangible latching confirms secure installation.
HEAVYCON Click-in contact inserts are assembled via Push-in technology. This provides you with a convenient conductor connection without tools. Contact rigid and pretreated conductors easily and reliably with direct insertion.
The PE connection with Push-in Technology enables easy, shock- and vibration-free wiring of the protective conductor. Installation is tool-free with direct insertion – even from within the control cabinet.