Pulse measuring device sensor for the real-time recording of surge currents and transient overvoltages. Length: 1.5 m.
Test and monitoring devices
Whether cloud-based in real time or manually, our test and monitoring devices are a convincing way to increase system availability. Overvoltages can overload electrical installations and the protective devices intended to protect them. Determine the state of your system and your surge protection at an early stage, before failures occur.More information
- Product type
Evaluation unit for the recording of surge currents and transient overvoltages over external sensor cables. Communication of the measured data to PROFICLOUD via Ethernet. The data evaluated in the cloud can be accessed on the device via Modbus/TCP or RESTful web service.
Pulse measuring device sensor for the real-time recording of surge currents and transient overvoltages. Length: 3.0 m.
CHECKMASTER 2 test adapter for the FLT-SEC-H product range.
CHECKMASTER 2 test adapter for the FLT-CP, FLT-SEC, VAL-CP, and VAL-SEC product ranges
CHECKMASTER 2 test adapter for the CLT product range.
Universal wall adapter for the easy and professional mounting of the LM-S evaluation unit directly on the wall/on a mounting plate.
CHECKMASTER 2 test adapter for the UFBK and UAK PLUGTRAB product ranges.
Transport case for accommodating 4 TRABTECH CM 2-PA... test adapters
CHECKMASTER 2 test device for testing the correct function of surge protective devices from Phoenix Contact.
- Detect the current status (state of health) of surge protective devices with a precautionary check
- High level of quality and safety: automatic adjustment of testing algorithms and the update function always keep you up to date
- Use digital added value and services with ImpulseCheckUse digital added value and services with ImpulseCheck
- The assistance system for surge protection is part of the COMPLETE line system
ImpulseCheck monitoring device or CHECKMASTER 2 test device
ImpulseCheck monitors the active conductors of power supply cables. The pulses are measured even if no surge protection is installed, making it possible to draw conclusions about the load on the system. ImpulseCheck is the best choice for innovative and automated calculation of the state of health of your surge protective devices. The ImpulseCheck assistance system is a monitoring device for surge protective devices for type 1 and 2 power supplies.
CHECKMASTER 2, on the other hand, is a mobile test device that can be used with almost all pluggable surge protective devices from Phoenix Contact. With CHECKMASTER 2, you can manually test the surge protection of plugs used for power supply in MCR and data technology.
Regular check for safe surge protection
As per IEC 62305-3, surge protective devices must be tested regularly. In addition, the standard requires the traceable documentation of test values.
ImpulseCheck monitors the SPDs in real time. At the touch of a button, you can output the current status for documentation purposes at any time.
CHECKMASTER 2 tests must be performed manually.
- The SPD plugs are plugged into the corresponding test unit.
- The actual testing is done automatically.
- The CHECKMASTER 2 test device stores all results in its internal memory.
- The stored test values can be output immediately or at a later time.
- The test report contains the order designation and the test result together with the date and time.
Easy identification of test objects with CHECKMASTER 2’s internal bar code scanner
CHECKMASTER 2 tests surge protective devices from Phoenix Contact according to their specific electrical properties. The bar code scanner ensures there are no errors when recording order numbers.
Plug the test object into the corresponding test adapter. When the scanner detects the device type, the test is started automatically upon insertion.
Alternatively, once inserted in the test adapter, you can enter the order number of the test object via the touch panel.
LM-S – The lightning monitoring system
Receive online notifications about lightning strikes in your system and benefit from load-oriented maintenance.
The monitoring system detects and analyzes all important parameters associated with lightning surge currents. Evaluation and remote signaling done in real time. Consolidation of the operating parameters of the system and the measured data provide a better basis for making decisions on control and maintenance.
This results in the following advantages for you:
- Easy detection and evaluation of lightning current loads thanks to the intelligent monitoring system
- Maintenance can be planned better thanks to continuous remote monitoring
- Easy data output and configuration thanks to the integrated web server
- Integration into standard network systems with the RJ45 Ethernet interface