Thermal transfer printers
With our thermal transfer printers, you can even mark large order volumes highly efficiently. The various printers for materials in card format or off the roll process a large selection of materials. This gives you a complete labeling system that is ideally tailored to your application and optimally supported by the PROJECT complete marking software.More information
- Reliable, thanks to the proven printing method and high availability
- Service-friendly, thanks to maintenance-free operation
- High quality with clear type face, bar codes, and character heights from 1.6 mm
- Compact and robust devices
Thermal transfer printer for industrial identification
For single- and double-sided marking of materials in roll format
Use the THERMOMARK E.300 DOUBLE for single- and double-sided marking of material off the roll. Combine it with the E.CUTTER(/P) to cut or perforate materials in continuous format or connect it to the THERMOMARK E.SLEEVE applicator.
- For single- and double-sided printing of materials in roll format
- Thermal transfer printer with a print resolution of 300 dpi
- Suitable for continuous use in production and for processing large print volumes
- Compatible with the THERMOMARK E.SLEEVE, E.CUTTER, and E.CUTTER/P
- 4.3" LCD multicolor touch display
- Compatible with the THERMOMARK E.SLEEVE: easily transform the standard printer into an efficient printing and application system
- Printing on both sides guarantees optimum legibility of the shrink and marking sleeves
- Easy processing of any materials in continuous format by using E.CUTTER and E.CUTTER/P
- With OPC UA, status messages can be transmitted to the marking software in real time and in both directions
THERMOMARK PRIME mobile thermal transfer printer
The THERMOMARK PRIME thermal transfer printer is the unique combination of proven, reliable printing technology, a complete, integrated marking software suite, and a durable, independent energy supply. The THERMOMARK PRIME is your transportable, mobile marking center. The touch screen, encapsulated ink ribbons, and a replaceable battery simplify printer operation on site, directly where it is needed. A broad range of materials with more than 600 marker types allows you to implement versatile marking solutions for a wide range of applications. Automatic ink ribbon, magazine, and material detection prevents printing errors.
THERMOMARK CARD 2.0 for card formats
The THERMOMARK CARD 2.0 is the efficient solution for printing plastic labels in card and sheet format. Installing and operating the compact printer is effortless. You can control the THERMOMARK CARD 2.0 directly and complete your orders using the PROJECT complete planning and marking software or the MARKING system app. The proven technology of the thermal transfer printer also provides you with high efficiency and practically maintenance-free operation.
THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0 for roll and continuous formats
The THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0 prints labels and shrink sleeves in roll and continuous format for terminal, wire, cable and equipment marking applications. It also features high-quality marking at fast processing speeds. The proven thermal transfer printing technology allows practically maintenance-free operation. Control is intuitive with the PROJECT complete marking software or the MARKING system app from Phoenix Contact. Easy operation via the integrated touch display makes handling particularly straightforward.
THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER for processing large quantities of material
The THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER processes all materials off the roll – including for industrial use. The centering in the middle is easy to operate. You can even mark continuous shrink sleeves. The thermal transfer printer is available with a print resolution of 300 dpi or 600 dpi.
THERMOFOX for flexible marking on site
The THERMOFOX handheld printer is particularly robust, easy to operate, and provides you with versatile functions. The thermal transfer printer processes materials in roll format for marking in all industrial applications.
THERMOMARK E.300 DOUBLE for single- and double-sided marking
With the flexible THERMOMARK E.300 DOUBLE thermal transfer printer, you can mark materials in roll format on one or both sides. Use the E.CUTTER or E.CUTTER/P to cut or perforate materials in continuous format. For even more efficient identification, combine the standard printer with the THERMOMARK E.SLEEVE for marking and applying shrink sleeves and marking sleeves in just a single automated step. The double-sided marking makes it much easier to read wire and cable markings.