The new device range fulfills the latest standard requirements and offers even more functions:
- Design according to IEC 61010:2011-7
- Reverse current detection
- 4-channel extension modules
- Optional voltage measurement up to 1500 V
- Energy-saving mode
- Locate function to support module identification in the field
- Adjustable Modbus transfer rate
- Five times faster retrieval intervals for high currentness of data
The new communication module has full downward compatibility with previous devices.
- In the case of replacement, no adjustments are needed to the higher-level controller
- New and old communication modules can be mixed in a system without any problems
- Old measuring instruments can be operated on one new communication module - and even mixed with new measuring instruments
A separate module is available for voltage measurements. This enables you to perform voltage measurements exactly where and how you need them.
- The voltage measuring module can also be removed from the SOLARCHECK group and used separately
Detailed information regarding the register tables of old and new devices can be found in the user manual.
Please note that the new measuring instruments cannot be operated on the old communication modules due to the extended communication protocol.