QUINT DC/DC converter with maximum functionality
DC/DC converters alter the voltage level, regenerate the voltage at the end of long cables or enable the creation of independent supply systems by means of electrical isolation.
QUINT DC/DC converters magnetically and therefore quickly trip circuit breakers with six times the nominal current, for selective and therefore cost-effective system protection. The high level of system availability is additionally ensured, thanks to preventive function monitoring, as it reports critical operating states before errors occur.
- Reliable starting of difficult loads, thanks to the static POWER BOOST power reserve with up to 125% nominal current permanently
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur
- Electrical isolation: for setting up independent supply systems
- Constant voltage: output voltage regenerated even at the end of long cables
- Support conversion to various voltage levels
Key commercial data
||Page 199 (C-6-2013)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number
|Country of origin