The bus coupler with integrated I/Os is intended for use within a Modbus/TCP (UDP) network and represents the link to the Inline I/O system.
Up to 61 Inline devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
- Up to 61 terminals (16 PCP devices) can be connected
- Can be programmed with C# or Visual Basic
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- Data exchange via OPC server supported
- 2 RJ45 connections
- Automatic speed detection of the system bus
- Software interfaces for access via TCP/IP: Device Driver Interface (DDI) and High-Level Language Fieldbus Interface (HFI)
- Web-based management
Key Commercial Data
||Page 168 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number
|Country of origin