The bus coupler for the Modbus/TCP(UDP) protocol has 4 digital outputs and 8 digital inputs. This package contains all the necessary Inline connectors for connecting the supply and the I/Os.
The Inline terminals can be labeled using pull-out labeling fields. The fields have insert cards that can be labeled individually to suit the application. Additionally, there is the ZBFM-6... Zack marker strip for labeling the terminal points.
- Up to 61 terminals (16 PCP devices) can be connected
- 80 mm design width
- Can be programmed with C# or Visual Basic
- Data exchange via OPC server supported
- Automatic speed detection of the system bus
- Web-based management
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs onboard
- 2 RJ45 connections
- Software interfaces for access via TCP/IP: Device Driver Interface (DDI) and High-Level Language Fieldbus Interface (HFI)
Key Commercial Data
||Page 168 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number
|Country of origin