QUINT POWER power supplies with maximum functionality
QUINT POWER circuit breakers magnetically and therefore quickly trip at six times the nominal current, for selective and therefore cost-effective system protection. In addition, the high system availability is ensured by preventive function monitoring which reports critical operating states before errors can occur.
Reliable starting of heavy loads takes place via the static power reserve POWER BOOST. Thanks to the adjustable voltage, all ranges between 18 V DC ... 29.5 V DC are covered.
- For superior system availability
- Reliable starting of difficult loads with the static POWER BOOST power reserve with up to 1.5 times the nominal current permanently
- Fast tripping of standard circuit breakers with dynamic power reserve SFB (selective fuse breaking) technology with up to 6 times the nominal current for 12 ms
- Preventive function monitoring
- Optimum protection with dip coating for 100 % humidity
Key Commercial Data
||Page 167 (C-6-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number
|Country of origin