The Gigabit Modular Switch is a high-performance managed switch, which covers the port requirements of industrial applications in a modular and flexible way. It also supports all popular Gigabit and Fast Ethernet transmission standards, IT standard protocols, and the PROFINET and EtherNet/IP™ automation protocols.
For use in the production backbone, the FL SWITCH GHS 12G/8 is the first switch with 12 integrated Gigabit ports and which also allows interface modules for up to 16 more 100 Mbps ports to be fitted.
- Connection of connection media that can be assembled in the field, such as POF, HCS, and GI HCS
- Quick and easy local configuration options with the new operator/display interface
- Security in the automation network according to IEEE 802.1X
- Connection of Gigabit fiberglass via FL SFP plug-in modules
- Optional Layer 3 functions (static routing) can be activated
Key Commercial Data
||Page 307 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number