QUINT DC/DC converter with maximum functionality.
DC/DC converters alter the voltage level, regenerate the voltage at the end of long cables or enable the creation of independent supply systems by means of electrical isolation. QUINT DC/DC converters magnetically and therefore quickly trip circuit breakers with six times the nominal current, for selective and therefore cost-effective system protection. In addition, the high system availability is ensured by preventive function monitoring which reports critical operating states before errors can occur.
- Reliable starting of difficult loads, thanks to the static POWER BOOST power reserve with up to 125% nominal current permanently
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur
- Constant voltage: output voltage regenerated even at the end of long cables
- Support conversion to various voltage levels
- Electrical isolation: for setting up independent supply systems
Key Commercial Data
||Page 201 (C-6-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number