Radioline is the new wireless system for large systems. Special features include extremely easy assignment of inputs and outputs by simply turning the thumbwheel - without any programming. Radioline transmits I/O signals (I/O mode) or serial data (serial mode) and is therefore very versatile. Alternatively, I/O signals can now also be connected to controllers directly using the Modbus protocol (PLC/Modbus RTU mode).
In addition, you can implement various network structures: from a simple point-to-point connection to complex mesh networks. Thanks to the latest Trusted Wireless technology, Radioline is the ideal choice for industrial use.
- Extended temperature range, -40 °C ... +70 °C
- Range of several kilometers thanks to adjustable data rates for the wireless interface (16 ... 500 kbps)
- Integrated RS-232/RS-485 interface
- Quick and easy startup without programming
- High degree of reliability due to Trusted Wireless 2.0 technology (AES encryption, frequency hopping method, and coexistence management)
- Mesh networks of up to 250 devices
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 499 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number