The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
This terminal provides an 8-channel input module with three linear resistance ranges for resistance temperature detectors.
Communication either via- Parameter channel (PCP) (all eight measuring channels) or- Four process data words (always four channels in multiplex mode)
- Pt, Ni, Cu, KTY sensor types according to DIN and SAMA
- Connection of 8 RTD temperature sensors and linear resistors in 4-wire technology
- High precision and noise immunity
- Temperature stability
- High-resolution temperature and resistance measurement
- Resistance values can be preset separately via parameterization bits
- The channels are parameterized independently of one another via the bus system
- Additional representation in float format according to IEEE754
- Channel scout functionality, for optical channel identification during startup
Key Commercial Data
||Page 199 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number