FL SWITCH 4000 managed industrial Ethernet switches combine Gigabit interfaces with extensive network performance for the most demanding applications. Securtiy features with complete IEEE redundancy (STP/RSTP/MST) and 15 ms recovery time extended ring redundancy optimize network uptime. Unique web customization provides a simplified user interface for today's applications and scalable functionality for future needs. A comprehensive mix of 10/100 Mbps and Gigabit fiber optic connections combine performance with installed cost savings.
- Unique cleanup function hides unused configuration pages, reducing complexity, maintenance and startup times
- Secure web-based and SNMP-based management
- Extensive web diagnostics with configurable LED and remote alarm contacts
- Eight 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports for device connections and two SFP-based fiber optic LC interfaces for network trunk lines.
- -40 to 75°C ambient temperature
Key Commercial Data
||Page 294 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number