The terminal is designed for use within an Inline station.
This terminal provides a precise input module. It is designed to connect load cells, force transducers, mass pressure transducers, and similar devices. The terminal is based on strain gauges.
You can connect the strain gauges using 6 or 4-conductor technology.
The measured value can be output directly on a weight display via a serial interface.
There are two options for data exchange:
- via process data
- via PCP Compact (both inputs in the “Analog Values” PCP object)The measured values are represented by standardized 16-bit values.
The measured values are represented by standardized 16-bit values.
- 2 high-precision inputs for strain gauge
- Measuring ranges adjusted with nominal characteristic values upon delivery
- Path adjustment in the process environment
- Connection of the strain gauges with 6- and 4-wire technology
- Sensor supply voltage provided by the terminal, no external power supply required
- Per channel: low-resistance, floating N/O contact
- Serial interface for external weight displays
- Channels are parameterized independently of one another via the bus system
- Tara device
- Status message when zero point is reached and resting of measured value
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
||Page 197 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number